Saturday, November 14, 2009

Study buddies
(taking a break now, starting right after this!)


Steph and I didn't study in school today even though we were supposed to. (like, start at 8 am LOL) She kinda woke up late (I did too), and we didn't feel like going back. Whoops :( Though we would've went if I had chosen to, I think.

So I got an sms just now, asking about how I was doing. She added that she could concentrate better in school. I agreed, and told her I didn't do much and that's not a good sign considering the Reexam's on monday. Studying with her is great cause there really are times when I can concentrate! & we can always talk and buy food in school haha! Smiley faces to you if you're reading this! :D :D :D



Freaks me out just to think about next year.
I'm glad I got to meet you guys though
yes, every one of you.

Ivan the (A) anything boy,
Jeremy the kiddo ({)(}) gay,
Steph the pretty (K) one,
Emily the (L) awesome!




Love, the crazy one.
(Dammit, hahah)



and to my two other band mates,

Jeslin Eng Jia Lin and Nicolette Lin Xuan yi

Firstly, Jeslin, Idk if you're talking about me, but.. okay won't type here. If you see me in school soon I'd be more than happy to wave hi back.

& Nic, DO YOU READ THIS???? I'll just sms hahaha. & please stay! can't wait to go out with you soon!! Excited ttm! :D



on an irrelevant note,

All I want for christmas,
is to have a longer concentration span!!
I can't even sit still in front of the dinner table.
omgee.

No comments: